Welcome to the Haller Financial Group
Retirement planning for the New Millennium
The design and implementation of retirement plans for our clients is our focus, and we’ve been providing this important service since 1984. Navigating these ever-changing economic times can be a daunting task without professional help. Planning for retirement is not just about accumulating money to meet your monthly living expenses − there are also numerous risks to consider!
- Longevity Risk: The risk of outliving your money.
- Interest Rate Risk: The interest that the banks pay may not keep pace with inflation.
- Market Risk: Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and 401(k) plans are subject to the volatility of financial markets.
- Time Horizon Risk: The older one gets, the less time there is to recover investment losses.
- Tax Risk: Congress, state legislatures, and city hall do not guarantee future tax rates.
- Inflation Risk: Over time, inflation will cause the purchasing power of money to decrease.
- Social Security Risk: The government does not guarantee Social Security benefits.
- Health Risk: Assisted living, live-in nursing, and nursing home care expenses can severely shrink assets for surviving loved ones.
- Pension Risk: The risk of underfunded pension plans decreasing or even eliminating benefits.
- Financial Estate Risk: Estate shrinkage from taxes, attorney fees, court costs, and creditors
For the business owner
- Business Risk: No exit strategy for your business, resulting in the loss of its value.
A professionally prepared retirement plan − tailor made specifically for your goals − can help to address each of these risks, with strategies designed to lessen the damage they can inflict.
We invite you to discover for yourself if you feel our firm is a good fit for your personal retirement planning needs. The information you find on our website could give you some of the answers you’ve been looking for.
Thank you for taking your time to visit us.
Ronald K. Haller, Investment Advisor Representative